1. The first step is making sure you have an active data plan on your BlackBerry smartphone and that the signal in the top right corner of your device shows as any of the following: 3G, GPRS, EDGE, or 1XEV.
- BlackBerry® Device Software 4.x & 5.x: Options >Status
- BlackBerry® 6: Options -> Device – > Device and Status Information.
5. You will be prompted with the following notice about additional charges you may incur depending on the type of a data plan that you have with your wireless service provider. If you agree, select OK to load the video. If you are unsure or have any questions about your data plan, please contact your wireless service provider.
7. To close out of the media player, press the menu key and select close.